The TBW Work/Study program is designed for current students who are serious about ongoing training, particularly TBP Certification and/or Clinical Thai Bodywork. You may be eligible to study up to 50% of your class tuition for studio care hours at the school.
Work study can be a great way to help finance your education and be of service to your teachers and fellow bodyworkers. Assistants are responsible for all aspects of studio care, maintaining a harmonious environment for learning and healing.
- Highly organized
- Effective, friendly written & verbal communication skills
- Prior office administrative and/or cleaning experience
- Great attention to detail
- Efficient work ethic
- Exceptional attitude & professionalism
- Learns quickly, can work independently
- Data entry & filing
- Laundry & linens
- Sweep, mop, vacuum
- Dust countertops & surfaces
- Clean bathrooms & kitchen
- Care for houseplants
- Maintain an inviting retail space
- Tidy and organize studio space and treatment room
- Classroom set-up and break-down
- Trash, compost, recycling
- Assist the Office Manager with any related tasks
The program is divided into seasonal quarters. We hire new assistants several weeks before each quarter, preference given to existing assistants who wish to continue and have demonstrated excellence in their work. You will have a set weekly shift to which you are committed throughout the quarter. For any week you are unavailable, you will be responsible for finding a sub or coming in at a different time (with approval from the Office Manager) with at least a week advance notification.
How to Apply
Send your resume, availability, and a short paragraph about why you are our ideal assistant to the office manager: [email protected].