Frozen Shoulder Is Treatable – Quickly and Thoroughly – Make This An Area of Mastery and Success in Your Practice!
This MASTER BUNDLE includes a library of actual recorded shoulder sessions by Chuck Duff – learn from the master!
“Frozen shoulder” is a term used to describe a range of complaints, most of which can be treated very successfully with Coaching the Body techniques. Conventional approaches for this condition include “waiting it out”, hoping it will resolve itself in some number of years.
In the meantime, people are told to take anti-inflammatories, ice it, and pursue other strategies that only set the body back and delay healing. Other bodywork approaches proudly proclaim that they often see improvement in 10-15 sessions. If you find this disappointing and frustrating, so do we! And unfortunately, the incidence of this condition is now on a steep upswing.
How does getting dramatic results in a single session sound?
We created this course because we know how to get great results with frozen shoulder, and we want teach you these skills. Let’s change the broken medical system together. By being prepared with the specific trigger point knowledge that is important for frozen shoulder conditions, you will know what to do at each step to treat this scary condition – how to address the prominent limiters and treat each of the important muscles with trigger points.
And most importantly, you will learn how to facilitate healthy movement with someone who is stressed from years of pain and limitation – gaining their trust and teaching their body that it’s safe to let go of its protective holding as you treat each of the muscles and they see dramatic changes that happen in minutes.
You won’t find this information anywhere else…
This approach is not taught anywhere in the world but here. It was developed by Chuck Duff, who has spent over a decade integrating traditional Thai techniques, trigger point therapy, osteopathic principles and more into his Coaching the Body approach.
The therapeutic community at large has very low expectations and unimpressive results attempting to deal with this difficult condition. Transform your ability to help frozen shoulder clients quickly and build a prosperous, satisfying practice with Coaching the Body for Frozen Shoulder.
Frozen shoulder is eminently treatable – if you understand its origins and know how muscles become dysfunctional.
This course can transform your practice. For less than a cost of a single session, you will:
- Learn to reliably treat a condition that baffles most practitioners, even when many other approaches have failed (e.g. surgery, therapy, drugs, bodywork)
- Get the tools you need to achieve dramatic results in a single session
- See your referral business jump because you know how to address one of the most common complaints out there today
- Increase your income dramatically, and make a comfortable, secure living
- Learn the referral, function and treatment techniques for 9 key muscles involved in frozen shoulder and rounded shoulder posture
- Learn how to work with agonist/antagonist functional groups to rapidly facilitate change in muscular behavior
- Learn a detailed order of events for increasing ROM in a severely restricted client
- Learn the unique Coaching the Body philosophy and approach to gain your client’s trust and become their advocate for regaining pain-free movement
- Earn CE credits for massage upon completing the quizzes (NCBTMB approval pending as a remote CE course)
Frozen Shoulder Intensive Bundle: Course Contents
- 26-minute Video: The Coaching the Body Approach to Chronic Pain
- 29-minute Video: Treating Frozen Shoulder Using Coaching the Body Techniques
- Downloadable Slides: Treating Frozen Shoulder
- Bundled Course: ($49 value) Subscapularis and Infraspinatus – Keys to Frozen Shoulder and More
- Bundled Course: ($49 value) Pecs, Trapezius and Serratus Anterior – Normalizing Rounded Shoulder Posture
- Bundled Course: ($49 value) Supraspinatus, Lat and Teres Major: Restoring Limited Shoulder Abduction
- A personal discount code for Chuck’s forthcoming eBook, The CTB Manual: Frozen Shoulder
Your discounted price on this bundle represents a 33% ($50) savings on the bundled courses alone ($147 value), plus additional material covering the CTB approach for this hugely important condition.
Understanding the True Origins of Pain
The vast majority of pain results from stagnation in soft tissue rather than injury or disease – even in the presence of imaging evidence. We have an injury-centric mentality in our medical system that assumes all pain originates in injury and degeneration.
This worldview leads to misguided attempts to correct the damage via surgery, or treating “inflammation” and masking the symptoms via steroid injections or painkillers. The result: unprecedented levels of opiate addiction in the US, with prescription opiates transitioning to street narcotics.
One of the core principles of Coaching the Body is that we treat muscles, but more importantly, observe and facilitate healthy movement behavior across joints. Muscles operate within multiple functional units and systems, related in such ways as agonist/antagonist function and satellite referral.
Becoming The Body’s Advocate in Regaining Neuromuscular Balance
We see frozen shoulder as an adaptation on the part of the body to an initial condition in which pain is experienced upon movement. Over time, muscles are recruited to splint and lock down movement of this relatively unconstrained joint due to an internal perception of “injury”. This creates an environment in which taut fiber development increases with the decline in movement.
In order to help the body unravel its patterns of locking down the shoulder joint with trigger points, we need to assess the client’s quality of motion and postural asymmetry. This leads us to an understanding of the prominent limiters at each stage of the treatment. These are the muscles that are limiting by causing pain as we increase motion.
As we treat limiting trigger points and improve range, new muscles become the limiters and the next treatment candidates. You will learn to identify the limiters at each step of treatment.
This course teaches you common referral, trigger point areas, treatment and contract/relax on the 9 key muscles involved in these critically important shoulder actions: abduction, flexion, external rotation, scapular positioning and scapular motion. We go into depth on subscap and infra, pecs, lat and serratus, supraspinatus and teres major and more.