Paying for Your Training
Our workshop-based program is structured in a manner that affords flexibility. Tuition can be paid for in one of the following ways:
- Students can attend and pay for classes on a class-by-class basis, setting their own pace. Each class must be paid in full prior to class start. Please see our courses page for individual class prices. While this option has maximum flexibility, it loses the various benefits of being in a planned certification program, including repeating classes for free. Students paying class by class must pay half price to repeat.
- Class enrollments are subject to the terms of the Thai Bodywork Cancellation Policy.
- We provide a range of options for students to structure a certification plan, including making one or more payments up front and/or being in a monthly payment plan. Please see the information below for more details.
- We offer work trade options for partial payment (up to 50%) of your tuition.
The plan agreement and first payment must be processed prior to start of the first class in your certification plan. An application and contract must be completed so that we can process recurring payments on the 15th of each month.
Students are responsible for notifying TBW in advance of any enrollment changes, including students on payment plans.
Planning Your Certification
We have found that students who establish a plan for their certification are the most successful at establishing competency early and moving into a professional practice. While we all have good intentions, life tends to get in the way when we aren’t firmly committed. We provide multiple incentives for students to commit to a certification plan.
A certification plan consists of two parts: a schedule for enrollment in classes and a financial plan for paying the costs of tuition. Benefits of being in a certification plan include:
- Working with an admissions counselor to help you plan and navigate your certification process.
- A planned enrollment schedule, guaranteeing that you will be allocated a space in the classes and times that work for you, and allowing you to plan your time going forward.
- You will be able to repeat any class that you take for free. Students not in a plan must pay half price to repeat.
- We offer substantial financial discounts on tuition for students who pay their tuition in 1 or 2 up front payments. The highest discount (10% off total coursework) is given to students who make a single payment up front.
- Students on a plan may attend community practice days for free.
- Discounts on selected online courses at our online learning portal, the Thai Bodywork Academy.
To arrange a certification plan, please visit our contact page and one of our admissions counselors will contact you to discuss your situation and answer any questions.