Should an individual cancel enrollment before the completion of his/her program of study, any refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule. With regard to any refunds due, CTB™ Institute will refund monies within 45 days of course completion using the following distribution:
1. If a class is cancelled by CTB™ Institute, the student is entitled to a 100% refund.
2. Any student who cancels within 24 hours of registration shall be entitled to a full refund, as long as cancellation occurs prior to the start of class. After 24 hours, a cancellation penalty will be applied as calculated below:
2a. If a student cancels his/her enrollment more than 7 days prior to starting class, the cancellation penalty is equal to 20% of the course tuition.
2b. If a student cancels his/her enrollment 7 days or less prior to starting class, the cancellation penalty is equal to 35% of the course tuition.
2c. After the start of class, there are no tuition refunds.
3. Enrollments are transferrable with a $150 transfer fee.
4. Students on payment plans will be considered enrolled when they request that they be added to a class. Cancellation penalties will be applied as specified above to the payment plan for students who withdraw from class or fail to attend.
5. A $30 administrative change fee will be assessed for students who wish to change an existing enrollment.