Thai Bodywork Cancellation Policy
Should an individual cancel enrollment before the completion of his/her program of study, any refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule. With regard to any refunds due, TBW will refund monies within 45 days of course completion using the following distribution:
1. If a class is cancelled by TBW, the student is entitled to a 100% refund.
2. Any student who cancels within 24 hours of registration shall be entitled to a full refund, as long as cancellation occurs prior to the start of class. After 24 hours, a cancellation penalty will be applied as calculated below:
2a. If a student cancels his/her enrollment more than 7 days prior to starting class, the cancellation penalty is equal to 20% of the course tuition.
2b. If a student cancels his/her enrollment 7 days or less prior to starting class, the cancellation penalty is equal to 35% of the course tuition.
2c. After the start of class, there are no tuition refunds.
3. Enrollments are non-transferrable.
4. Students on payment plans will be considered enrolled when they request that they be added to a class. Cancellation penalties will be applied as specified above to the payment plan for students who withdraw from class or fail to attend.
5. A $30 administrative change fee will be assessed for students who wish to change an existing enrollment.